Thursday, June 10, 2004

Being Unselfish

Certain things start happening late in life. Or may be, they need some kind of a thrusting force - a hospitable atmosphere - to get started. I have never felt the need to be close to Ish's family the way I feel now. As a matter of fact, I don't feel it as a need. I just want to. Inspite of knowing that it won't really serve any purpose, I want to stay close to these people. May be there're many more facets of human relationships that I need to get acquainted with. As long as I don't want to live with the fear of losing anything, I shouldn't be expecting anything too. I like the feeling that I still feel the same way for her family; it tells me that they weren't important to me just because they were there for Ish, but because they are good people to be with, disregard of Ish's presence or absence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home